I wonder if my apartment flooded again. I’ll find out tomorrow when I return to Berkeley.
I’m going to take inspiration from Mason and do an iPod reading to divine my future for the next year. The key is here (fortunately Dynamics of Cats keeps linking to it so I always know where to find it).
- The Covering: The New Pornographers, Chump Change
- The Crossing: The Life and Times, Running Red Lights
- The Crown: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Gospel Song
- The Root: Get Him Eat Him, Pardon My French
- The Past: Thievery Corporation, A Gentle Dissolve
- The Future: The New Pornographers, July Jones
- The Questioner: Broken Social Scene, Stars and Sons
- The House: Pinback, Victorious D
- The Inside: Orange Juice, Poor Old Soul (Part One)
- The Outcome: The Futureheads, Decent Days And Nights
So I can expect that this year, I will be presented with a brand new problem—a problem without any clues. If I know the clues, it’s easy to get through. If you work it out, tell me what you find.