If you read Kotaku this is last week’s news, but someone has compiled an amusing list of things that have happened since Duke Nukem Forever was announced. (For the non-gamers in the audience, this is a PC game that was announced nine years ago and is still in development.) They start with video games (75 Mega Man games, I assume that counts remakes) and proceed to more general categories, e.g.:
Movies that were filmed, released in theatres, and have made it to DVD:
- All three Star Wars prequels.
- The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, with extended editions.
- Every Pixar movie aside from Toy Story.
- Three (possibly four) James Bond films.
- Every movie, animation, and video game from The Matrix series.
Also note the occasional liberal bias. (“The national minimum wage has remained $5.15.”)